3. Dirty Hand Tools 100623 3-Point Post Hole Digger
If you have been looking for a reliable hydraulic post hole digger then investing in Dirty Hand Tools 100623 post hole digger can be a good start. This tool is designed for category 0 tractors and it does a quick job when it comes to digging post holes. It is safe and convenient for use and it comes with a heavy duty gearbox and a strong tubing construction. The tool is designed for working on very demanding jobs, especially those that demand large and deep holes in tough soils within a short time. However, you need to buy the machine auger bits separately.
- Designed for category 0 compact tractors.
- It performs its work quite fast and conveniently.
- Good for tough soil conditions.
- Ideal for digging deep and large post holes. It the best for large projects.
- It has an inbuilt shear bolt protection that prevents engine and gear box overload when working on hard rocks.
- Auger drills ranging from 6, 9 , 12, 18 and 24 inches are sold separately.
- Gear box, A-frame, boom, and auger warranty is 3 years and the driveline is covered by a 1-year warranty.
- Excellent performance.
- Ideal for tough soils.
- Digs deep and large post holes within a short time.
- Good price.
- Excellent design.
- It has a heavy duty gearbox and driveline.
- Safe to use. Comes with safety shields on gear box and driveline.
- Comprehensive warranty provided.
- Risky when operated without safety equipment.
2. General Equipment Company M471-12 Hydraulic Post Hole Digger
Of all types of post hole diggers, the hydraulic post hole digger emerges as the most hardy and efficient for huge projects. They are powerful tractor mounted machines that can dig holes even on extremely hard grounds. Manual devices will not stand up to such tasks and will prove to be exhausting and inefficient. The hydraulic device is used for digging these tough grounds and also for working on projects that require very deep post holes. The General Equipment Company M471-12 Hydraulic Post Hole Digger is designed for working on the toughest soil conditions. It comes with a 2-inch hexagon auger connection, has a flow of 5-10 GPM and delivers a pressure range of 1500 to 3000 PSI.
- It has a substantial flow of 19 to 38 lit per minute or 5-10 GPM.
- Its pressures range is 1500 to 3000 PSI. an excellent power for maneuvering tough work.
- The unit fits well full line of 4710 Series augers.
- It has a 2-inch hexagon auger linkage.
- It is recommended that the device be used with skid steer loaders.
- Not to be used with any vehicle without proper auger protection for the user.
- It is highly versatile. You can utilize the device with compact tractor loader backhoes, mini excavators, as well as small tractor loaders.
- Extremely powerful device for digging hard soils.
- It does most outdoor jobs including the highly demanding ones.
- It is quality for money.
- Excellent overall design.
- Offers more benefits over standard PTO models.
- It does more work within a short time.
- It works well as advertised by the manufacturer.
- Expensive when compared to standard PTO earth auger.
- It might not be safe due to gravity limitations.
1. Titan 60HP HD Steel Posthole Digger
It seems the manufacture of this tool wanted to leave an impacting statement when the brand name was chosen. It is known for its wide array of top notch outdoor tools. The Titan Steel Posthole Digger offers nothing short of the best quality features and benefits. It is a 3-point tractor connection unit that has emerged as a top post hole digger in the market. It is made of construction grade steel and is ideal for the most demanding operations. Included in the package is a 12-inch auger that can drill up to 24 inches. Available also for the unit are optional 6 and 9 inch augers to be purchased separately.
- It has a PTO speed of 540 rpm.
- Weighs 242 lbs.
- Ideal for tractor PTOs of up to 60 HP.
- Comes with a durable oil filled gearbox.
- Its steel construction is sturdy and durable.
- Delivered with 12 inch auger that drills for up to 24 inches.
- Ideal for the toughest post digging jobs. It is best suited for industrial grade work, farm work, and post digging in tough soil environments.
- It is an hydraulic post hole digger.
- The gearbox rate on delivery is 3:18:1.
- It guarantees user safety thanks to the safety shields that have been fitted on the driveline.
- Very durable.
- Digs post holes quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent PTO speed.
- Easy to operate.
- It has a robust overall construction.
- It has a strong gearbox.
- Quality for money.
- Does what it is designed to do.
- The driveline has safety shields hence user safety is guaranteed.
- No negative feature noted.